- RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key 2013 | Download RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key
- If you like the post please give rating, share to your friends by clicking share button and comment below.
- Click here to see other government jobs
- Click here to see banking jobs
- Click here to see resume writing tips
- Click here to see Interview tips
RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key 2013 | Download RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key
The Grand Trunk road was originally built by
- Sher Shah
In which year was the First Battle of Panipath fought ?
- 1526 A.D.
Which unfortunate event took place in the year 1919 ?
- Jalianwala Bagh massacre
Which freedom fighter suffered fatal injuries during a demonstration against Simon Commission ?
- Lala Lajpat Rai
Ibn Batuta, the famous Arab scholar visited India during the reign of
Who was the court poet of Harshavardhana ?
Which Mughal emperor took the title of Alamgir ?
The member of parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) has been hiked to
- 5 Crore per annum
Name of the city which hosts the literary festival (Largest in Asia pacific) ?
Where did Industrial revolution take place ?
Sri Pranab Mukharjee was elected as MP from which places before becoming the president of India ?
Aishwarya Oil Field is located in which state of India ?
Who won the Best Actor Award for the film Paan Singh Tomar ?
- Irfan Khan
As per the annual ranking published in March 2013, by prestigious business magazine Forbes, who is the richest Indian ?
- Mukesh Ambani
Hugo Chavez was the president of which country ?
The term ‘bull’ and ‘bear’ are used in
- Stock Exchange
What is operation Flood ?
- a mission programme of production and distribution of milk
Newton’s First law is, the law of
Electric fuse wire is made of alloys because alloys
- Have high melting point
To correct his vision, a person suffering from short-sightedness will have to use
- Concave lens
Which country is separated from British India by the Durand Line ?
Which of the following is a “Fire and Forget” anti-tank missile ?
The Larger Producer of Saffron in India ?
- Jammu and Kashmir
Which among the following rivers joins the Ganga from south ?
- (option- Gandak Yamuna Gomti Ghagra) Ans: Gomti
Which city is called ‘City of Nawabs’ ?
Which state has the Highest Population in India ?
- Uttar Pradesh
Which is the largest freshwater lake in India ?
Where is the famous Pinjore Garden situated ?
What name is given to the soil brought by the rivers ?
- Alluvial Soil
“Rajtarangini” written by Kalhan is
- A History of Kashmir
Who was the Tenth Guru of Sikhs ?
- Guru Govind Singh
The word ‘Buddha’ means
- an enlightened one
Which Sultan of Delhi shifted his capital from Delhi to Daultabad ?
Which of the following is not a sensory organ ?
Use of disposable syringes is usually advised to prevent
DNA stands for
- Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid
Ram wants to bite into an apple. Which type of teeth will he use ?
Which of the following is a fungal disease ?
Which of the following is a fish ?
Caterpillar is a
The group of substance that can burn easily are ?
- Ans: (coal, alcohol, paper)
common salt that we eat everyday contains – Sodium and chloride Calcium is constituent element of – Marble
Formic acid is a large component of – Ant venom
‘Cue ball, break shot, Pool table’ are terms associated with which games ?
Who won the Champions Trophy 2013 ?
Sarojini Naidu became the Governor of which state ?
- Uttar pradesh
Whoo is the chairman of Rajyasabha ?
Name of the Longest Train route in India ?
- Vivek Express
Who invented ‘Telegraph’ ?
- Samuel Morse
Which of the following festival is associated with full moon day ?
Which of the following is a classical dance from North India ?
Which of the following name is not associated wit painting ?
- K. L. Saigal
Who among the following is an Olympic Medal Winner ?
- Saina Nehwal
Which of the following award is given to recognize outstanding achievements in sports ?
- Arjun Award
The Correct Combination among the question is
- (Rafel Nadal- Tennis, Neymar – Football)
The temple situated near Pushkar lake in Rajasthan is related to ?
- Lord Brahma
Microsoft Office does not include ?
LED, CRT, LCD are the names related to different types of
If someone is injured in an accident and broken his Knee joint then she needs to consult ?
Cub is baby animal related to
- (Tiger, Bear, Lion)
If you have the option to bye a refrigerator with 1 star, 3 star and 5 star rating given by BEE then which one you will prefer ?
- - 5 Star
The body Fight infections with the help of
- Immune System
Vinegar, very commonly used in Chinese food, is actually
- Acetic acid
Tides are Primarily a result of the
- Attraction of the moon
Recommended books for study
UPSC Study :
- UPSC (Pre) History
- UPSC (Pre) Geography
- UPSC (Pre) Public Administration
- General Studies (For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam) : Common Preliminary Examination
- Public Administration UPSC Civil Services ( Preliminary ) PB
Banking exams :
- IBPS – CWE Bank PO/MT 1st Edition
- IBPS-CWE RRB Guide for Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Exam with Practice CD
- IBPS CWE RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Officers Scale I, II & III Exam : Success Master : Success Master
- IBPS Bank Clerical CWE PWB English
- IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: CWE Common Written Examination for Recruitment in
- Ultimate Guide IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Pariksha: Samsamyiki
CAT Study :
- Study package for the CAT Online
- Test Series for the CAT Online 2nd Edition from Flipkart.com
- Logical Reasoning for the CAT Exam – Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation for the CAT Exam – Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Exam – Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT Exam – Arun Sharma
CMAT Study :
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the CMAT
- Complete Reference Manual for CMAT
- CMAT: Common Management Admission Test 1st Edition from Flipkart.com
- CMAT Entrance Guide from Flipkart.com
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the CMAT
- UPPSC Study Package: Sammilit Rajya
- MPPSC Samanya Adhyayan General Studies Manual
- MPPSC Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan
- SCRA Speacial Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination Study Guide
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam Practice Work Book
- Snap Symbiosis Mba Admission Test
- SCRA Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam Solved Papers
- PSC Punjab Public Service Commission Examination: Punjab World History and International Order
- MPSC Exam Prelims New Syllabus CSAT Pattern: Complete Book
- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Prelim Exam
- Mpsc Psi/sti Prelim Exam MATERIAL
You are here for keywords :
RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key 2013 | Download RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key /Paper Solution 2013 | RRC Delhi Group D Answer Key 2013 with explanation, RRC Delhi group D Answer key 2013